The Community Support Agent plays a key role in our Community Support operations in Rotterdam Netherlands. Working in a call-center environment, this high-energetic, confident and courteous employee will communicate with customers by phone, email, chat, and social media platforms, and will assist in resolving inquiries related to shipping, warranty, general product questions, etc..
The Community Support Agent will serve as the first point of contact to customers and must be focused on providing excellent customer experience at all times. In addition, this person must have confidence to make quick and accurate decisions, use independent judgement on unfamiliar customer needs, and have the ability to determine when inquiries should be escalated. This position will be based out of our Rotterdam office. We are looking for a candidate who is fluent in German (speaking and written).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting customers with inquiries regarding shipping and tracking, product questions, warranty claims, refunds, replacements etc.,
- Interact with customers through phone calls, email, website chat software, and various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Amazon.
- Follow Company policies and use independent judgment to determine resolution/escalation.
- Work closely with warehouse and logistics teams to ensure accurate order processing and stay current on product knowledge.
- Oversee daily returns and replacement of orders.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, punctuality and accountability.
- Contribute to a team-oriented environment, assisting others as needed.
- Speak fluent German
- Write in German
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Courteous, confident and outgoing personality with exceptional customer service skills
- Great telephone presence and confidence to assist customers over the phone.
- Ability to build relationships with team members and customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate dashboards such as Paypal, BigCommerce and ShipHero.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Competitive salary
- Generous employee discount
- Employee product library program
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
SoloStove participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.