- Saturday - Wednesday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Days Off: Thursday & Friday
The 2nd shift Warehouse Associate / Forklift Driver reports to the Warehouse Manager and is responsible for day-to-day receiving, processing, fulfillment and operations within a 430,000 square foot facility.
Each Associate will be assigned to a dedicated team but will flex across various departments from time to time based on operational needs and seasonality. It is also important to note that Associates may not always be operating forklifts. Based on the needs of the business, they may be helping unload containers, etch products, fulfill orders, or perform housekeeping tasks across the warehouse.
Forklift Associates work in both individual and team environments and are responsible for all areas of the warehouse. They are held to the highest standards of safety and leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Labeling products accurately for shipments
- Building and stacking on pallets for shipping (LTL's)
- Manually loading/unloading containers with the use of conveyors
- Manually building and wrapping pallets
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations
- Kitting and Prepping inventory for shipments
- Assisting with assembly
- Transferring inventory into bulk storage areas which includes racking and floor stacking
- Loading pallets of product into trailers to be shipped
- Working alongside a team of associates to manually build pallets for shipping and storage
- Restock picking areas with pallets of product
- Responsible for picking and packing of outbound orders and building bundles for shipment
- Stand up forklift experience preferred
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Works well with others in a team environment, even when performing a solo task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in basic computer functions
- Ability to safely lift up to 65lbs on a regular basis, walk, stand, bend, and stoop
- Able to work in a warehouse without A/C or climate control
- Ability to flex on Holidays with Operational needs
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks of PTO + 3 wellness days per year + 2 floating holidays
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, 80%-covered for dependents
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Generous employee discount
- Employee product library program
Solo Stove participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
Learn more about the E-Verify program here.