At Solo Stove, we’ve been building the best outdoor fire pits and cooking stoves for over a decade. Over those years, we’ve learned there’s something special that happens when you get into the elements and reconnect with what matters most. We're not just a product company; we're a relationship company, and we're seeking a eCommerce Marketplace Manager who shares our passion for helping people around the world make those unforgettable moments by the fire.
The eCommerce Marketplace Manager will launch new markets with internal stakeholders for multiple brands (including Solo Stove, Oru Kayak, ISLE paddleboards, Chubbies, Terraflame & IcyBreeze). The eCommerce Marketplace Manager will be expected to know what levers to pull to maximize performance across the globe for 30+ countries. They will also provide insights and recommendations of new marketplaces with growth plans, creating forecasts, targets and goals.
This role will need familiarity with API integrations and automations related to Amazon Seller Central, strong skills in Excel, an understanding of digital advertising and navigating diverse portfolios. The eCommerce Marketplace Manager will report directly to the SVP of Digital with support from the VP of Europe. This role will be a fully remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee ongoing operations of Solo Brands on Amazon International, Walmart, other critical 3p marketplaces
- Provide strategic insights & recommendations of new marketplaces with growth plans
- Launch new markets with multiple brands, assortments & internal stakeholders
- Ensure daily site maintenance, including correcting product descriptions, placement, new item posting, and functionality meets & exceeds company expectations
- Manage execution and analysis of catalog management, paid search & SEO optimization
- Collaborate and execute new channel programs and promotions for Amazon (e.g., Prime Day, Holiday etc)
- Monitor operational KPIs with weekly reporting on performance metrics
- Ensure marketplace copy and meta data are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines in conjunction with Advertising SME
- Oversee additional projects related to content, cataloging, paid search, inventory planning & troubleshooting
- Hold accountability on performance vs operating plan on global marketplaces + initiatives and challenges to obtain the set targets
- Proactive approach to new opportunities to maximize top line revenue on marketplaces while retaining our bottom line targets
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a business competency
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Amazon Seller Central
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing international Marketplace accounts
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with API integrations, digital advertising and navigating diverse brands
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO for most corporate roles, accrued for others
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees, 80%-covered for dependents
- 401(k) with 3% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible spending account
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Generous employee discount
- Employee product library program
- Priceless opportunity to work with the coolest team ever!
SoloStove participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.